Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Beautiful Chaos

Let me start of by saying I'm not ignoring any of you girlies, blogger is just being buggy right now and won't let me comment.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Before Little Bug I never imagined time could fly by so quickly with so much happening in between, but here we are. In just 96 hours my princess will be eleven months old. Gone are the days of a little bundle snuggled up into my arms around the clock, now I'm lucky if she'll stay still for five minutes after nursing so I can get some cuddle time in.  No more are the whimpers and little coo's here to stay are the cries of momma, squealed no's, and giggles over a cat.  I love the changes, I really do, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't miss those old days.

Since having a child my idea of how time passes has changed completely. I can't even begin to fathom what kind of little person will be passed out on me this time next year, but I'm pretty sure there will be a ton of beautiful chaos on the way there.

2 comments:

Angela ReneƩ said...

Time does pass really fast. I cannot believe it has been almost a year it is driving me nuts!!

ambern1984 said...

I agree, it makes me sad and happy all at the same time to think that I now have a 1 year old! :*( this time last year we were in the hospital because my little man had jaundice...and now he's playing in the bed with his dad lol

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 Sunshine Daisies Butter Mellow. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase